We collaborate with you to facilitate Inspiring Collective Dynamics to match the great ecological, social and economic transitions of our time !
The professional training par excellence to create and facilitate Inspiring Collective Dynamics in the service of societal transitions.
"Elodie transported me, it's an approach and a positioning that I find very accurate, I can't wait to do it again with different perspectives according to specific contexts and to share it with my network!".
- Déborah PARDO - Scientist, Lecturer, Founder of Earthship Sisters
"Thank you for this special moment. Dissolve the planned futures, truly inspiring 😘"
- Nicolas BIZARD - Leader Transformation Agile, Crédit Suisse
Cultivate your quality
Receive a self-hypnosis audio (free) to travel, with oneself and others, towards the ecological life of your dreams within three years!
- Plusieurs datesven. 20 maiZoom (45 minutes)
- 2022 - Date to be confirmedSchumacher College2022 - Date to be confirmedSchumacher College, 4 Parsonage Cottages, Dartington Hall, Totnes TQ9 6EA, Royaume-UniThis tailor made Learning Expedition is dedicated to IMPACT through Societal Innovation in your fields of activities. It is first and foremost a deep dive into the facilitation of Inspiring, Ecological Team Dynamics.
5 inspiring choices
English version coming soon
A journey with oneself and others, to inspire more Ecology in this world!
Elodie brilliantly led our team seminar with a particularly original and inspiring collective intelligence session. A sequence that allowed us to travel "on the other sides" to look at our division from the window of our direct and indirect ecosystem and to observe our missions and expectations through various eyes, including those of children or even Greta Thunberg! It was a team moment far from the office, but also a sequence that forced us to get out of our usual way of thinking and to change our posture. It was a very inspiring method to accompany the reflections around our roadmap under construction and to start identifying innovations to be carried out with our partners. An approach to be renewed and continued in the long term!
- Julie Gonnet - Head of the Territories and Enterprises Division at AFD